Denture Care Center – Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
- We offer permanent dentures with implants at our practice
- Give us a call to learn more about our implants supported denture procedures, we offer several different options and types
- We have a simple and straightforward dentures process
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable, contact us to discuss prices and our process
- Dr. Gainer is a trusted local denture expert and he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help repair them
- We provide the best denture care in the New Hanover County area, we are top-rated based on Google reviews
Restore Your Smile With Implant Supported Dentures
Beautiful & Permanent Teeth Replacement Options
Replacing Missing Teeth With Permanent Dentures
Many patients with several missing teeth in the upper or lower jaw benefit from tooth replacement with implant supported dentures. We perform implant surgery using 3D technologies and can create a set of custom dentures to restore your smile. Today’s innovations in this field make it easier than ever to replace the teeth and restore proper functioning of the jaw with artificial teeth. Dr. James Gainer uses state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to ensure our patients enjoy great results with their tooth replacement procedure.
About Implant Supported Dentures
Implant supported dentures are an attractive option for many patients that want to improve their lifestyle and enjoy all the ability to eat and speak without problems. These dentures fit securely in the mouth with a set of dental implants placed strategically around the jaw. They are anchored securely in the mouth so there is no need for adhesives or paste. We use either bar-retained or ball-retained mechanism to secure the dentures in place.
Can’t Call Us Now?
Complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you at a more convenient time.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
A secure fit, with no risk of slipping
Better quality of life
No more discomfort
No embarrassing clicking sounds when talking or eating
Healthy bone and a jaw supported
See why Our Patient’s Love Their Teeth!
Improve Your Life With Permanent Dentures
Implant supported dentures may be the perfect solution for you if you have several missing teeth or have had a bad experience with traditional dentures. Dr. Gainer can determine whether you have enough bone available to support a set of dental implantsand if you are a good candidate for denture implants during your private consultation. You can also get answers to any questions you have about this tooth replacement procedure during your visit.
Learn more about implant supported dentures by scheduling your appointment at Wrightsville Dental in Wilmington, NC today.
We Are Always Accepting New Patients!
Call us today to schedule your new patient appointment or visit our appointments page to request an appointment online!