Dental Implants Periodontist – It’s Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Gainer is a local, top-rated implant dentist, He will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix, restore or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in New Hanover County based on Google reviews
Restore Your Smile With the Dental Implant Treatment
Facts about missing teeth:
- Some 69% of adults between 35 and 44 years of age have lost at least one of their natural teeth (Source: American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons)
- Tooth loss may be linked to poor nutrition (Source: CDC)
- More than 20 million people in the United States are missing all of their natural teeth (Source: American Dental Association)
- At least 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing (Source: AACD)
Percent of adults between 35 and 44 years old have lost at least one of their natural teeth
Percent of adults that believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dr. James Gainer may recommend the dental implant procedure as part of your treatment plan if you have one or more missing teeth. Getting dental implants in Wilmington, NC, may be the best way to restore your teeth and enhance your smile. Since the implant is fused to the jawbone, there is no more risk of bone loss around the area where the tooth was missing. Key benefits of this procedure include:
Eliminates gaps in the smile
Saves bone and surrounding teeth
Provides permanent and long-lasting results
Means no need for fixed or removable appliances
Restores the ability to eat and speak properly
Better quality of life
See why Our Patient’s Love Their Teeth!
Undergoing the Dental Implant Treatment
The dental implant procedure is typically performed under local anesthesia. Dr. Gainer will use special techniques to fuse the implant to the jawbone for a secure fit. He uses 3D-guided technology for implant surgery and this can reduce time while helping us perform a less-invasive surgery.
Same-Day Results With the All-on-4® Dental Implant Treatment
If you are a good candidate for the All-on-4® dental implant procedure, Dr. Gainer may refer you out to an oral surgeon for the surgical placement of All-on-4® dental implants. However, he can take care of the design and finishing processes at our practice. The All-on-4® dental implant procedure can restore your smile in a single day and offers long-term results for eligible patients.
Learn more about the benefits of dental implants in Wilmington, NC, by scheduling your appointment with Dr. Gainer today.
Can’t Call Us Now?
Complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you at a more convenient time.
We Are Always Accepting New Patients!
Call us today to schedule your new patient appointment or visit our appointments page to request an appointment online!